English Language Training (ELT) is a worldwide profession which has had an explosion in demand due to the English speaking requirements involved in studying abroad and international business.
As Vietnam continues to grow, at a rapid rate, the need for English teaching is high, hence why Apollo Careers seeks the best teachers to meet these language requirements.
Teaching English in a foreign country is a brilliant opportunity to:
- Obtain a greater awarness of English Language Training (ELT) and its application on a global scale
- Challenge yourself and improve your teaching ability
- Enhance future teaching prospects
- Experience a new culture and visit interesting places
Am I qualified?
The minimum qualifications for teachers at Apollo are:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- CELTA qualification (or equivalent: Trinity TESOL, TEFL).
Having the CELTA qualification is necessary so that our teachers are confident and able in teaching adults, as well as our children and teen classes. If you have already obtained your CELTA, great! If not, then why not take it at Apollo in our excellent CELTA training centres in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City?
More senior positions require more experience and roles may ask for specific competencies. Apollo welcomes all teachers with different teaching qualities and levels of experience to our centres, so do not hesitate to send us your CV.